Linda & Howie
18 April 2004
You are an amazing talent and an amazing soul.
You made the party fun and memorable for all.
All you did and all the time you gave us continues to warm our hearts. You are a shining star.
Our guests were thrilled with your performance. The shyest came out of their shells. Even our 84 year-old Polly (AKA Mouse, Mom) couldn’t
resist participating in the fun. Please accept
our apologies for those of us who wouldn’t sit down.
Here’s what was said:
- “It felt like we were in Key
West, drinking margaritas.”…Pat.
- “John always had a smile on his face. He really wanted to please the crowd. He had the crowd create the mood and he enhanced
- “Very entertaining.”…Herbie.
- “John seemed to enjoy himself as much as
anybody. Just thought he was wonderful.”…Jimmy.
- “Very entertaining.
Livened up the festivities. Even Howie,
who seemed to be under the influence, enjoyed himself.”…Tommy.
- “John kept people going.”…Don, the Ghost.
- “Excellent entertainer.
Very personable. I had a wonderful
time. It seemed like we knew John forever.”…Rebecca,
the daughter, singer and Kazoo player.
- “Wonderful, spectacular, loads of fun. You did a great job John.
Keep up the good work.”…Steve, the son-in-law, Conga player.
- “Most fun we’ve had in years.” Sister Nancy.
- “John kept everybody jumping around.” Mom Polly, the Mouse.
- “John’s performance was a life altering
experience.”… Linda, the hostess.
- “This much fun can’t be legal. Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!!!”…Howie,
the birthday boy.
Enjoy the pictures and the
CD’s and thank you very much. “The flowers are
bloomin’ and the sky is ablaze. We feel the warmth
of April Days.”
Linda and Howie
Main Page | Letters Index |
e-mail: John Cusatis